. Melati can grow well ranging from lowlands to 600 meters above sea level to varieties of Jasminum sambac / white jasmine.
SARANAPOKER.COM AGEN TEXAS POKER DAN DOMINO ONLINE INDONESIA TERPERCAYA 2. Land received in full sunlight, not obstructed by trees, and well drained.
3. Rainfall 112-119 mm / month, and a dry climate with 2-3 month and 5-6 month wet
4. The daytime air temperature 28-36 degrees Celsius.
5. Humidity 50-80%
6. Choose sandy or clay soil
7. Soil pH between 6-7
SELECTING SEED / SEED
1. Choose cuttings / seeds of superior quality with lots of roots and leaves have emerged
2. Cuttings about 30 cm long and uniform and about 2 months old.
3. Place the seeds before planting a shady place for 2-3 days for adjustment of the circumstances surrounding the land.
OVERVIEW OF JASMINE FLOWER
July 26, 2011 Leave a comment
by ktpj in Uncategorized
is a herbaceous plant that is widely cultivated in the north coast of
Central Java such as Tegal district, district, and kab.Pekalongan, kab. Rod, and Purbalingga district. For
Tegal district which is cultivated white jasmine (Jasminum sambac)
since the 1970s and are planted around the coast of the Java Sea. In development by the end of 2010 the total area of jasmine in Tegal regency reached about 400 ha. Increased
acreage triggered by the opening of the marketing potential that was
once only for the jasmine tea factories and traditional markets oBOLAWIN88.COM PUSAT BANDAR TARUHAN AGEN JUDI BOLA CASINO POKER BOLATANGKAS DAN TOGEL ONLINE TERPERCAYA INDONESIApening
up export markets jasmine to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and India
since the 1990s. . Thailand
and India are the actual manufacturers of jasmine as well, but the
production of these two countries are not stable because of the climate
so much influenced by imports from Indonesia. While Indonesia can produce continuous jasmine although production fluctuations.